Skip navigation.
New Mexico State University
Foster Hall

Foster Hall is home of the Department of Biology. It was built in 1930 and named after former NMSU President Luther Foster. Six years after construction, a fresco was added by Santa Fe artist Olive Rush as part of the Public Arts Project. The fresco was restored in 1983.

Building number (32) on both map 1a and map 2a.