Skip navigation.
New Mexico State University
Kent Hall

Built in 1930 as a men's dormitory, the hall is dedicated to former President Harry L. Kent (1921-36). It now houses the University Museum, featuring traveling exhibits and displays from the university's permanent collections. The building, constructed in 1929, is dedicated to the memory of former NMSU President Harry L. Kent.

Building number (8) on map 1a.