The Nason House, one of NMSU's historic buildings, is home to the Center for Latin American Studies. It was built in 1918 and renovated in 1983 through a gift from Mrs. Charles Nason. It was named for Willoughby Nason, an NMSU graduate student in Mexican revolutionary history at the time of this death in 1979. For more information on this historical building, click here.
Building number (3) on map 1a.