"A" Mountain Staff Award
The Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award provides the university family with a forum for spotlighting the good works of NMSU staff members who serve as an inspiration to others.
The award recognizes regular employees who epitomize integrity, dedication, skill, endurance, resilience, determination and passion.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit nominations. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following traits:
- Innovation: Exceptional efforts to improve the University's effectiveness through enhanced systems or processes.
- Responsiveness: Resourceful, effective behaviors/actions demonstrated in reaction to an unforeseen circumstance or extraordinary situation; timeliness.
- Service: Exceptional efforts to provide superior service to all "customers."
- Spirit: Positive outlook; supportive of NMSU's initiatives and goals.
- Teamwork: Ability to work with others in another department/division toward a shared goal; ability to recognize diverse strengths.
- Above and beyond: Demonstrated service or support that is not normally expected as part of their everyday job responsibilities.
Nominations are currently closed. Please check back with us for the release of the Spring 2013 nominations.
"A" Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Spring 2013 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Adam Cavotta, Senior Training Specialist at NMSU's Center for Learning & Professional Development
Congratulations to the Fall 2012 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Danise Coon, Senior Research Specialist and Chili Pepper Institute Program Coordinator
Congratulations to the Fall 2011 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Mark Milliorn, Language Learning Center Coordinator with the Department of Languages and Linguistics
Congratulations to the 1st Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Christine Quay, Administrative Asst with Communications Studies