2012 United Way Campaign
For helping us make a difference in our community, NMSU United Way would like to thank you all.
- Giving $10 a week provides: 346 deliveries of Meals on Wheels to frail, elderly people so they can remain in their homes.
- Giving $7 a week provides: 14 days of shelter care for adult and child victims of domestic abuse.
- Giving $5 a week provides: food, shelter, and clothing for one victim of a disaster such as a home fire or a box of food for a family of four.
- Giving $1 a week provides: snacks for children in safe after-school programs -- or diapers for one homeless toddler or a powerful advocate for an abused child for one month.
- Giving 50 cents a week provides: clothing for two children or 24-hour rape crisis intervention service or the weekly services of one Americorps Volunteer to work with our community's children.