"A" Mountain Staff Award
Congratulations to the Fall 2013 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Adam Cavotta, Senior Training Specialist at NMSU's Center for Learning & Professional Development
The Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award provides the university family with a forum for spotlighting the good works of NMSU staff members who serve as an inspiration to others.
The award recognizes regular employees who epitomize integrity, dedication, skill, endurance, resilience, determination and passion.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit nominations. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following traits:
- Innovation: Exceptional efforts to improve the University's effectiveness through enhanced systems or processes.
- Responsiveness: Resourceful, effective behaviors/actions demonstrated in reaction to an unforeseen circumstance or extraordinary situation; timeliness.
- Service: Exceptional efforts to provide superior service to all "customers."
- Spirit: Positive outlook; supportive of NMSU's initiatives and goals.
- Teamwork: Ability to work with others in another department/division toward a shared goal; ability to recognize diverse strengths.
To submit a nomination, please complete the "A" Mountain Staff Award form (see link below) and submit as indicated.
Nominations will be reviewed by Employee Council. The current nomination/award period has been completed. The nomination period will open again in the Spring for the next cycle.
Please take the time to join us in recognizing staff members who, by their positive contributions, are making the university better and make us proud to be Aggies.
Nomination Form - PDF Document
Click here for a fillable PDF version of the "A" Mountain Staff Award Nomination Form
Nomination Form - Word Document
Click here for the Word version "A" Mountain Staff Award Nomination Form
"A" Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Fall 2012 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Danise Coon, Senior Research Specialist and Chili Pepper Institute Program Coordinator
Congratulations to the Fall 2011 Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Mark Milliorn, Language Learning Center Coordinator with the Department of Languages and Linguistics
Congratulations to the 1st Employee Council "A" Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Christine Quay, Administrative Asst with Communications Studies