1. Complete the following forms:
|b)||Ten Member List|
|c)||Total Member List|
|d)||Leadership Responsibility Form|
|e)||Activity Summary Form|
2. Give e-mail address and phone number for the officers.
3. The organization may have more than one advisor. The President and EACH advisor MUST sign the RE-CHARTER FORM. If the organization is getting a new advisor, have that person sign an Advisor Agreement Form.
4. The people listed as persons authorized to schedule space must be students. Please list the president and two other student members. The advisor cannot be one of these three people.
5. If you change officers for any reason before your charter expires, you need to submit an Officer Addendum Form.
6. A revised set of by-laws is also required upon re-chartering if amendments have been made during the previous year.
7. Indicate the organization's College Council affiliation from the list on the Form.
8. Indicate the organization's category from the list on the Form.
Please be advised that once you have printed the re-charter paperwork, your signature will serve to certify the following:
|A.||All officers are registered full-time students at New Mexico State University Las Cruces Campus;|
|B.||The organization has at least ten registered student members at New Mexico State University Las Cruces Campus;|
|C.||All voting members are students at New Mexico State University;|
|D.||Membership in the organization will not be denied to anyone on the basis of race, color, sex religion, national origin, physical disability or sexual orientation, except as sanctioned by law;|
|E.||The organization will adhere to campus rules and regulations.|
TO BEGIN THE RE-CHARTER PAPERWORK click here