Current StudentsHow can we help you?Student services are our priority at AIP.
Below is a list of services we offer.
- Academic Assistance: Student Advisor is available for assistance and supplemental academic advising.
- Student Assistance:
Copier, fax and limited printing services are offered to current
- Resource Material: Select American Indian newspapers are available in the AIP commons. Films, books and other resource materials on American Indians may be checked out from our main office.
- Student Commons: A student commons area is available for informal gatherings.
- Student Study Area: A quiet student study area is available for academic usage.
- Student Orientations: Orientations are conducted for new and transfer students at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
How do I utilize these services?
In most cases all we ask is that you sign in for these services. When signing in please make sure to note your:
- Banner ID Number
- Tribal Affiliation
- Time in and Time out
The information collected is used internally to maintain that our
services are used by current NMSU students. None of this information is
given out for any academic or marketing usage.
Helpful Links for
Campus Health Center