South Campus Operations Center
The South Campus Operations Center is located in the heart of the Cervantes Village complex and provides a variety of services to residents. Through the Center, residents may:
- Request repairs to their units and apartments. Also, residents may place work requests online.
- Obtain a self-installation kit for campus high-speed internet service.
- Request help if they become locked-out of their unit or apartment.
- Obtain information about their community.
You may contact the South Campus Operations Center by calling 646-5393.
- NMSU Department of Housing and Residential Life
- Phone: 575 646-3202 Fax: 575 646-7811
- Educational Services Center, Suite H
- Housing and Residential Life, MSC 3BB / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001