Parents and Families
It is the mission of the Department of Housing and Residential Life to provide comfortable, affordable and secure campus housing where the academic success and personal growth of each students is encouraged and supported. We understand that sending your child off to college, especially for the first time, can fill parents with joy and dread. That is why we have created a page specifically for parents, aimed at addressing your concerns and keeping you informed about what's happening in housing at New Mexico State University.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
- Preguntas Frecuentes de los Padres
- Making the Right Decision
- ¿Es Buena Decisión de vivir en el Campus?
- How much does it cost to live off campus?
- Campus Safety
- Seguridad del Campus
- Housing Rates
- Staying in Touch with Your Student
- Living Learning Communities
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- El Acto de Derechos y Privacidad Educacional para Familias (FERPA)
- NMSU Department of Housing and Residential Life
- Phone: 575 646-3202 Fax: 575 646-7811
- Educational Services Center, Suite H
- Housing and Residential Life, MSC 3BB / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001