How Do I...?
Request Maintenance Assistance
Requests for maintenance assistance are usually addressed in one to three days. To request assistance, please submit a Work Request online. Maintenance concerns that require immediate assistance (over flowing toilets, loss of air conditioning during the summer, etc.) should be directed to staff by visiting the Operations Center for your area/building or residents of Pinon Hall, Garcia Hall, Monagle Hall, RGH and Greek/ROTC can call (575) 646-1701. Residents of Chamisa Village, Vista del Monte, Cervantes Village, Cole Village, Tom Fort or Sutherland can call (575) 646-5393.
When you submit a Work Request, we want you to know what to expect:
· You will be notified of the status of your request by email as we work to resolve the issue.
· A technician will be dispatched to respond to your request within 3 business days depending upon the nature of the request.
· A response notice will be left each time our technicians visit your unit. The response notice is pink or yellow and will indicate who responded, date/time and what actions were taken.
· Most repairs can be accomplished in one visit, but some repairs may require multiple visits and the assistance of other departments or contractors. The Housing Office will initiate these steps when necessary. The Response Notice will indicate if additional departments or maintenance visits should be expected.
If the work is not completed to your satisfaction, or you have concerns:
· Contact the Operations Center for your area - South Campus 646-5393 or North Campus 646-1701
· Contact your Resident Director
· Contact the Associate Director of Housing for Facilities at 646-3202
I'm Locked Out of My Room
Residents of Pinon Hall, Garcia Hall, Monagle Hall or RGH should visit the Operations Center in the Garcia Hall lobby or call (575) 646-1701. Residents of Chamisa Village, Vista del Monte, Cervantes Village or student family housing neighborhoods should visit the Operations Center on Center Drive or call (575) 646-5393.
- NMSU Department of Housing and Residential Life
- Phone: 575 646-3202 Fax: 575 646-7811
- Educational Services Center, Suite H
- Housing and Residential Life, MSC 3BB / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001