Faculty-mentored research presentations are open to all students attending two-year and four-year colleges and universities.
Presentation Categories are:
Students can enter their poster in one of five (5) categories:
- Engineering (includes Engineering Technology)
- Computer Science
- Physical Science (includes Physics, Environmental Science, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Geological Sciences, Geology, and others)
- Life Sciences (includes Biology, Fishery and Wildlife Sciences, Animal Science, and others)
Presentations are required to be inPoster format (See Guidelines Below):
Identification Information for Your Poster:
Presenter: Jose Valles, Civil Engineering,
- The poster presentations will be judged competitively (see the Poster Presentation Critique Sheet ). In addition, student and faculty attendees will fill out Feedback Sheets regarding your presentation, and you will be sent these after the conference.
- All community college and university student presenters will be recognized at the Awards Banquet Dinner on Friday, October 3 and will receive a certificate of participation and gift. There will be an additional cash prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners.