Announcement: 2006 Fall CPR (adult) classes
This memo is to announce the fall semester schedule for CPR (adult)
classes. The classes will be
NMSU Police instructors at the Safety training facility room 110,
Academic Research Unit
C, at 1620 Standley
The CPR classes are to be held as follows (training
- September 12, Tuesday afternoon, 2-4 pm (max.
- October 17, Tuesday afternoon, 2-4 pm (max.
- November 21, Tuesday afternoon, 2-4 pm (max.
Interested parties should register in advance via the EH&S Safety
to ensure the class is
held and seating is available.
- There is a cost of $20 per person for the class. Payment
can be NMSU account, cash or check. Cost includes the manual, enclosed
CD, class instruction and registration certificate. Attendees must
pick up their CPR manual in advance
from EH&S office.
is good for two years.
- The classes are open to the University community. Any NMSU
associated individual may attend.
- Classes sizes are limited. Please register in advance to
ensure class is held and seating is available.
- Please register via the
EH&S Safety website
David Shearer, Industrial Hygienist
Environmental Health & Safety 646-3327