At the beginning of each semester/summer session, fill out forms and follow the procedure indicated below :
NMSU: Student Accessibility Services
- Fill out your Request for Accommodation Form and return it to the SAS Office
- Pick up your Instructor Notification Memo as soon as possible (preferably, within the first few days after the semester/session begins). Note: For on-line courses, the SAS Office will send the Instructor Notification Memo to the instructor electronically.
- If the SAS Director has determined that a reasonable accommodation for you is:
- Deliver your Memo (and Testing Proctor Form, if applicable) to your instructors as soon as possible, but no later than two (2) weeks of the start of the semester/summer session.
- Make sure that each professor or instructor signs the Faculty Receipt Form.
- Return the Faculty Receipt Form with with signatures from all of your professors to SAS Office within two (2) weeks of when accommodations were requested.