Tuition & Fee Refunds
Students officially withdrawing or dropping courses during a semester may be entitled to a refund of Tuition and Fees.
Refund percentages are based upon semester charges, not amounts paid. All refunds are applied toward balances due on student accounts.
- Refund Schedules listed above apply when courses are dropped and a tuition adjustment is necessary.
- Refunds will not be issued on classes with duration of five weeks or less.
- Part-of-term refunds are prorated by number of class days completed.
- In cases of academic or disciplinary suspension, eligibility for refund will depend on the conditions of the suspension and will be entirely at the option of the University.
- Additional fees associated with enrollment are refunded in full through the 100% refund period; thereafter, fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawal refunds are calculated as of the date the withdrawal from is completed with the Registrar’s Office.
- Recipients of financial aid grants and loans who drop credits or withdraw may be required to return all or a portion of awarded Title IV funds.