How to Get Involved with WAVE
If you want to:
- Gain work and life experiences
- Capture the interest of an employer by showing that you are an involved citizen
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Feel valued
- Make a difference in someone's life
- Decide on your career choice
- Open up to new opportunities and challenges
- Experience diversity
- Open horizons
- Have FUN
You can volunteer for WAVE!
The Wellness, Alcohol & Violence Education Program (WAVE) is a harm reduction
program which educates the campus community on issues of personal safety and well-being.
Provide fellow students with information and strategies regarding both alcohol use and the prevention of sexual assault and other forms of interpersonal violence.
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in volunteering with the WAVE Program: